PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket  photo privacypolicy_1a_zps3faf1863.png

Monday, August 5, 2013

It Girl Trend Report: Summer Vacation

As summer starts to come to a close, we wanted to highlight some of our It Girls favorite summer vacations they took this season. All of our It Girls are college girls excited for the fall semester ahead, but they made sure to take full advantage of their break away from the books. Avery, like our Co Founder, Ali, has a deep love and appreciation for Coronado Island in California. Avery explained that, "It is just NOT summer to me unless I go to Coronado Island in California. I have gone every single summer without fail for the 4th of July since I was a kid. There is just NOTHING better than kicking back at The Del pool, ordering a club sandwhich and people watching until your eyeballs fall out. Coronado is like taking a peak into decades past and I love the simplicity and hospitality of the quaint little town. It's hands down the best".   Victoria decided to keep it local this summer break and had fun exploring her own city, specifically the famous Public Market in downtown Seattle. Victoria shared that,"I love Pike Place (not Pike's; that's how we pick out tourists!!), and whether it is throughout the school year or over break, you can find me there relaxing enjoying the slowed pace of the city, and enjoying fresh vibrant colored flowers, the pier, Great Wheel, and from certain angles, the Space Needle. It's a great escape and an activity I always love to take part in. I can grab coffee at the first Starbucks Coffee, watch flying fish, and wander the shops. No matter what the occasion, if any, I will always grab myself a beautiful bouquet of flowers! Summer trips to Pike Place Market are hands down THE BEST". Cristina wasted no time getting to the beach and enjoyed some time with her family in Cabo, one of Co Founder Karen's favorite vacation spots as well! Cristina said, "I love laying out on the beach and just relaxing!"--sometimes that is all you need, right?!, Allie's favorite vacation spot was all the way on the East Coast. She made additions to her closet by shopping at the original Vineyard Vines on Martha's Vineyard--we love it! Serena is a California girl, but she passed up the California beaches to catch some waves in beautiful Hawaii. Serena swam in the ocean many of the days which was great because she had some pretty beach hair waves to show off while there!

Have you gone anywhere exciting so far this summer? We would love to hear so leave us a comment below!

3 comments :

  1. This summer I went to Italy to study abroad! It was a wonderful opportunity, and I was so happy to be there. Now I'm in Illinois visiting my family in their new house. They moved while I was away, so this is so new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me and my wife nothing has topped our trip to that Tuscany villa we love so much. It was just an amazing experience, filled with so much beauty and the perfect get away from our busy lives. We really felt like we were ingrained in the culture out there

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...