PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket  photo privacypolicy_1a_zps3faf1863.png

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Quotes To Live By

Quotes To Live By



“I avoid looking back. I prefer good memories to regrets.”


-Grace Kelly



“We make a living with what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” 




-Winston Churchill





“Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.”


-Audrey Hepburn



“I hope you live a life you are proud of.”




F. Scott Fitzgerald



“It’s impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.”




Jennifer Aniston



“Fashion is a trend. Style is within a person.”


–Oscar De La Renta





“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”


–Coco Chanel

All photos courtesy of Pinterest.



1 comment :

  1. Hi admin,
    your post "quotes-to-live-by" is very special for us.I think these quotes are very special for everyday life. I have collected many quotes from you, and I will come back soon. It's encourage to work everyday life.So thanks a lot for doing this job. http://www.quoteschart.com/quotes-to-live-by/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...