Monday, July 25, 2016

Happy National Sundae Day with Yonanas



That moment when you realize it's National Sundae Day and you're on a diet! Well, not to fear! Yonanas is here to save our diet plan with it's amazing ice cream making product. You can make delicious, creamy, low-cost,healthy frozen treats in minutes with the Yonanas!‎ When it comes to making a tasty ice cream treat that is healthy, substitute your base with frozen bananas. Here is a quick & easy ice cream sundae recipe courtesy of Yonanas (p.s. The Yonanas is on sale right now! Check it out here.):

1. Buy cheetah spotted bananas. Remove the peel and freeze for 24 hours.
2. Thaw the frozen bananas for 10 minutes prior to using Yonanas maker
3. Place a bowl at the open part of the Yonanas maker.
4. Turn on the Yonanas maker and insert the bananas into the chute. Push the fruit down using the plunger that comes with the Yonanas.

Walaah! You now have an "ice cream" base! Don't stop there! Add in organic chocolate syrup or even fresh raspberries or strawberries.

Enjoy!!

7 comments :

  1. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures any diseases & sickness. You could contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com or reach him on +1 (914)-517-3229. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find the latest news in telugu I would like to discuss more about this thanks for sharing the information.
    Regards,
    David - latest news in telugu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really make an impression the way Ilinktours.com. Supportive staff all ways Makkah to Madinah, Nice accommodation during the hajj, although I was not feeling well, terrible fever, but I Link Tours staff cares me a lot, very supportive staff.. Thanks
    Hajj Booking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post I made it, it was delicious! Thanks
    Hajj Packages 2017

    ReplyDelete
  5. We Provide Best Packers And Movers Chennai List for Get Free Best Quotes, Compare Charges, Save Money And Time, Household Shifting Services @
    Packers And Movers Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...